Information for "Pending" Voters
Voter ID Information
You are not required to provide identification when you vote absentee by mail.
WHAT IDS ARE ACCEPTABLE?
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- A Georgia Driver’s License, even if expired
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
Bring one of these six forms of identification to vote.
GEORGIA’S VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARD
If you do not have one of the six acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a free ID Card. An ID card can be issued at any county registrar’s office or Department of Driver Services Office free of charge.
To receive a voter identification card, the voter must provide:
- A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
- Documentation showing the voter’s date of birth
- Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter
- Documentation showing the applicant’s name and residential address
For more information visit this page.
There are over 700k people in District 12. This race could be decided by just over 150k voters.
Your vote is your voice. Be sure it’s heard.
Check your voter registration status with your first initial, last name, birthday, and county here.
There, you can also see where you’ll vote May 22nd and November 6th and what a ballot will look like as we near the elections.
Find your friends and family in our interactive map and be sure they know about Trent, then learn more about the district. Did you know the median age is estimated at 35.7 years old with the largest age block those 25-34?
Guess how old Trent is. At 36 this year, we can call that “representation”.
If you have any questions or would like to receive text alerts about when/where to vote, just fill out this form and the campaign will be in touch: